“This is for running, not running errands. For exercising, not socializing. It’s not carpool chic. It’s not grocery store casual. It was made for more than that. IT WAS MADE FOR ME.”
We are asking the women of the Oakley Women’s Collective to join this movement. The Oakley Women’s Collective was developed for women who get after it every day. Use this collective as a place to share their knowledge around living an active lifestyle and to help inspire other women to do the same. Post work out tips, recipes, events in your area, inspirational quotes, or whatever you think will encourage women to live a healthy lifestyle. Oakley Women’s was made for more. It was made for you.
As you browse different sections of the Collective, you’ll see “SHARE” icons next to many of the featured articles, posts, images, etc. For each piece of information you share to your inner circle of contacts (through your various social media channels, etc.), you will be awarded points for sharing. Each member’s points will be totaled at the end of each month. The member with the highest point total at the end of the month will be awarded a pair of current Oakley eyewear!
How do points work?
- 10 points awarded for a submitted post.
- Additional 10 points awarded if your post is approved and posted to the site.
- 10 points awarded for each shared story.
- Point cap of 100 points per day has been implemented (you can still share past your 100 points, but you will not earn points for those shares)
- Points will start fresh on the 1st of each month, so even new members have a chance to win!
- Members can win only one monthly prize in the calendar year (January 1 st , 2013 – December 31 st , 2013). If the 1st place winner at the end of the month has already won within the year, the prize will be awarded to the second place winner and so on.
- An overall points total will be kept from January 1 st – December 31 st . The member with the highest overall point total at the end of the year will win a head to toe outfit from Oakley.
Check out the official rules for more details at: http://www.oakleypbc.com/Page/OfficialRules
For comments, questions or any other feedback, please write to email@example.com